VISION - A responsive, dynamic, cohesive, highly equipped and service oriented arm of the City Government
- Be proficient, motivated and inspired workforce in the city government;
- Provide quality services, support and assistance to different sectors and communities of the city:
- Ensure a well maintained and secured public buildings and offices; and
- Be highly competent in information technology innovations in local governance.
- 1991 Local Government Code (R.A. 7160)
- DECS Order No. 13-A and 13-B, s. 1988
- Implementing Rules and Regulations, National Archives of the Philippines Act 2007 (R.A. 9470)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate measures for the consideration of the City Council and provide technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of adequate facilities which require general services expertise and technical support services;
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval of the City Mayor, implement the same which have to do with general services related activities and supportive of the welfare of our constituents;
- Maintain and supervise janitorial, security, landscaping and other related services in all City government public buildings and other owned or leased real property by the City Government
- Be in the frontline of general services related activities such as the possible or eminent destruction or damage to records supplies, properties, and structures and the orderly and sanitary clearing up of waste materials or debris, particularly during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
- Recommend to the City Council and advice the City Mayor on all other matters relative to general services and exercise such other power and perform such other duties and function as maybe prescribe by law or ordinances.