Under the agreement, Antipolo City government employees can now avail of the GSIS financial assistance loan (GFAL), which gives a lower interest rate of 6% per annum and longer repayment period of 6 years.
It also establishes Antipolo as the official hub of its GSIS expanded service desk for its members who are residents of the province of Rizal and adjacent LGUs.
The expanded services include the following:
• queries on membership service profile (MSP), claim and loan applications;
• receiving of claim application and requests;
• releasing of checks, GSIS UMID e-Cards, certifications and other documents (by request);
• UMID e-Card enrollment (by request);
• address concerns of authorized agency officers (AAOs), liaison officers (LOs) and agency representatives; and
• process manual application of the Annual Pensioner's Information Revalidation (APIR) by GSIS pensioners